Any Interest In Customized Handcrafted Cutting Boards?

Business By imakecuttingboards Updated 20 Apr 2016 , 11:32am by costumeczar

imakecuttingboards Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imakecuttingboards Posted 18 Apr 2016 , 7:05pm
post #1 of 6
Hey everyone, 

I'm kind of new here but was wondering if there was any interest in custom designed cutting boards for students.  I have access to a laser etcher and woodworking tools so I have started my own cutting board business!  I think it would be great for students to personalize their work areas either at home or in the classroom with a cutting board of their liking.  If you're interested check out ImakeCuttingBoards.com  Thanks!

Joe
5 replies
ypierce82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ypierce82 Posted 18 Apr 2016 , 7:31pm
post #2 of 6

Great work! Would we be able to customize it more with a design of our own? If so, I would totally be interested in ordering 2!

imakecuttingboards Posted 18 Apr 2016 , 8:23pm
post #3 of 6

Certainly!  I try to focus on the customer using their own design (or image) and then I do my best to make a digital design proof using that image.  I send you the proof of what the board will roughly look like and once approved I start building!  On my website there is a BUY page, once you click checkout it will prompt you to provide the design link.  If you have any questions let me know!

ypierce82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ypierce82 Posted 18 Apr 2016 , 8:59pm
post #4 of 6

I checked the website out and I will definitely be ordering one for me and my mom! Thanks! 

imakecuttingboards Posted 18 Apr 2016 , 9:26pm
post #5 of 6

Awesome!  Buy through the website and once you do II'll be in touch, thanks!

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 20 Apr 2016 , 11:32am
post #6 of 6

You should look into setting up a shop on Etsy, I have a shop there and it drives a lot of traffic for things like the ones you're making.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%