Cake Boss Software

Business By BarbaratheBaker Updated 10 Mar 2016 , 4:21pm by meringuecakes

BarbaratheBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BarbaratheBaker Posted 14 Feb 2016 , 5:10pm
post #1 of 5

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to know if anyone has used the cake boss  software to cost out their recipes. If so, How do you like it? Did it work the way you had hoped? Is it user friendly? Of if not, is there a software that you do like. Any insight would be helpful. Thank you 

4 replies
mymamacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mymamacakes Posted 16 Feb 2016 , 6:38pm
post #2 of 5

Hi Barbara,

Yes-----in fact, I just upgraded to Cake Boss CLOUD over the weekend.  Can I tell you that I am in love???

It is the most user-friendly, smart program I have ever used.  Cannot say enough.  Exceeded my expectations.

My husband was ready to kill me b/c that's all I did all weekend, was tool around on there into the wee hours.

If you have any specific questions, let me know.

They also have a ton of tutorial videos on you tube that will show you how the program works.

BarbaratheBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BarbaratheBaker Posted 6 Mar 2016 , 4:03pm
post #3 of 5

Thank you so much. I have been playing with the idea of buying this software for sometime. I usual cost out my recipes as I go, but that can be pretty time consuming. I will give it a try. Thanks again :)

810whitechoc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
810whitechoc Posted 7 Mar 2016 , 6:45am
post #4 of 5

Hi Barbara

I have Cake Boss Cloud too, super easy to use and they are constantly working on adding extra features etc.

meringuecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meringuecakes Posted 10 Mar 2016 , 4:21pm
post #5 of 5

I have used cake boss cloud for many years.  As my business has grown, I have found some reasons why I need to look for another program.  1: I wish they had an phone app.   When I am on the go and I get an order is really annoying having to go online to enter in the information.  2: I still have to pay for quick books because there is no way for cakeboss to link to your business account.  I wish there was one program that did everything...pricing, bank linking, etc.  I would be happy to pay more.  With that said, Cake Boss is a great investment because of how easy it is and it has become a tool that I use everyday to make sure my pricing is in accurate and I love how easy it is to scale up a recipe when I need to plan for large orders.  

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%