Buying Americolor Gel Food

Decorating By frntz Updated 8 Aug 2016 , 12:37am by felin

frntz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frntz Posted 30 Nov 2015 , 3:50pm
post #1 of 8

Hi there,

I'm living in France and I'm looking for an online shop which sell Americolor Gel food (Black and Red especially) at the hippest cost as possible :/ The problem buying on Ebay is you cannot buy several items at once so the shipping rate are insane ! 

If there are any people living outside the US and buying Americolor gel food coloring please let me know :)

Thank you

7 replies
Narie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Narie Posted 30 Nov 2015 , 6:18pm
post #2 of 8

I don't know if this will help, but I believe Country Kitchens Sweet Art in Fort Wayne, Indiana ships internationally- although they do not accept foreign currancy.  Here is the http://www.countrykitchensa.com/customerservice/customerservice2.aspx#promotional  there are Email address of people who could answer your questions.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 30 Nov 2015 , 7:06pm
post #3 of 8

No Americolor brand, but have you tried the colors from Squires Kitchen in England?

frntz Posted 1 Dec 2015 , 2:04pm
post #4 of 8

Thank you for answering :) 

@Narie  I will contact them to know how much is shipping cost

@leah_s  I don't know this brand, I bought 2x Americolor student kit already which I love the color so much so I'm a bit afraid to choose other type of color (I'm colorblind as well so when I trust a color I stick on it haha) Do you recommend this brand ?

Claire138 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Claire138 Posted 1 Dec 2015 , 9:49pm
post #5 of 8

Hi,

Where in France are you? There are stores in Paris and Pantin that sell the Americolor gels and airbrush colours.

Claire

frntz Posted 2 Dec 2015 , 8:39am
post #6 of 8

@Claire138  I'm living in Toulouse but I've got Friend in Paris who can buy it from me :) Do you know the names of the ship who sell them ? Thank you

Claire138 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Claire138 Posted 2 Dec 2015 , 10:28am
post #7 of 8

The one in Paris is Ouga Shop 256 blv voltaire - 75011 PARIS (small but has quite a big variety), there is another one Mora
13 Rue Montmartre, 75001 Paris but I'm not sure if they sell the Americolor items. There is also DekoGateau on rue de Palestro in Pantin just of the Periph which I go to regularly bc they have a great selection.

All the best,

Claire

felin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%