Cookie Flavors

Lounge By jgifford Updated 21 Aug 2015 , 9:44pm by -K8memphis

jgifford Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jgifford Posted 20 Aug 2015 , 2:42am
post #1 of 13

Hi, Guys!  We're considering offering cookies at our restaurant.  Not the pretty decorated ones that require extreme talent and hours of work, but just good-tasting cookies.  Of course we'll have the standard chocolate chip and oatmeal, but I'd like to offer some flavors that our customers can't get just anywhere.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

12 replies
Pastrybaglady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pastrybaglady Posted 20 Aug 2015 , 6:23am
post #2 of 13

Brookies - a combo of chocolate chip cookies and brownies.

TheresaCarol Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheresaCarol Posted 20 Aug 2015 , 2:26pm
post #3 of 13

Snickerdoodles - my oldest sons favorite.  Simple but tasty.

Chocolate crinkle cookie - my youngest daughters favorite.  Chocolaty and simple.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 20 Aug 2015 , 2:57pm
post #4 of 13

http://www.cakecentral.com/forum/t/701379/cream-cheese-cutout-cookiescream-cheese-cutout-cookies

there's a fabulous recipe on there that i paraphrased and posted from my favorite cookie book -- icing no icing fabulous cookie

-K8memphis Posted 20 Aug 2015 , 3:55pm
post #5 of 13

i have three fantastic recipes that i need an email address to send to you -- you can pm me if your pm works or something -- i don't think mine is working...

Webake2gether Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Webake2gether Posted 20 Aug 2015 , 4:25pm
post #6 of 13

I was going to suggest snicker doodle and peanut butter cookies. Chocolate chip are my faves then peanut butter.  are you also doing seasonal flavors?

jgifford Posted 20 Aug 2015 , 9:35pm
post #7 of 13

Brookies?? Sounds wonderful! And snickerdoodles are on my list along with the peanut butter and pumpkin.  K8, I'll try pming you - I've been wanting to try some cream cheese.

Thank you, ladies.  I appreciate it so much.

-K8memphis Posted 20 Aug 2015 , 9:55pm
post #8 of 13

i got your pm but i don't know if you received my reply i got an error and i have a help ticket in on it -- but you did not send an email address -- i need that to send the recipes because taking pictures is easier than writing it all out --

jgifford Posted 20 Aug 2015 , 9:59pm
post #9 of 13

I know - - been a long day since 3:30 am.  Try the second pm - it has my email address.  Thank you!

Webake2gether Posted 20 Aug 2015 , 10:59pm
post #10 of 13

I really like oatmeal raisin too :)

jgifford Posted 21 Aug 2015 , 8:56pm
post #11 of 13

Webake2gether - - I've been thinking that I'll have to do oatmeal raisin and probably something with nuts as well.  To me, raisins are NOT food and don't belong in food - yuk!  And nuts run a close second to raisins except for pecan pie.  But I realize that to other people they truly are food items. Oh well, there's no accounting for taste.

Webake2gether Posted 21 Aug 2015 , 9:35pm
post #12 of 13

@jgifford I've seen chocolate macadamia nut cookies before that might a different and intriguing nut cookie. I'm not big on nuts in desserts  but I know some people love brownies with walnuts at least I think it's walnuts I never add them . As far as pecan pie I only eat my husbands and one slice is more than enough for me for a whole year lol. I'm not big on fruit pies either. I used to eat dessert over any meal now that I bake I could care less about eating any dessert. Funny how that works ;)

-K8memphis Posted 21 Aug 2015 , 9:44pm
post #13 of 13

the second pm didn't come through worried.png

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%