Toronto (Durham) Decorators! Where I Can Get Cadbury White Chocolate Fingers?

Decorating By satindoll_101 Updated 16 Jul 2015 , 3:30am by satindoll_101

satindoll_101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
satindoll_101 Posted 15 Jul 2015 , 3:55am
post #1 of 13

Walmart only has the milk chocolate flavour and I ideally would like to use white

Also, are there any other chocolates that mimic the look of white chocolate fingers?

TIA!

12 replies
tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 15 Jul 2015 , 6:13am
post #2 of 13

the only thing i can think of is to make them yourself. make a spritz or shortbread cookie and dip them in white chocolate. maybe?

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 15 Jul 2015 , 1:24pm
post #3 of 13

Do you have Bulk Barns nearby? They used to carry some but I am not sure if they still do. You may find the yogurt covered ones there. Have you checked out the chocolate stores in and around Toronto?

SquirrellyCakes Posted 15 Jul 2015 , 1:43pm
post #4 of 13

I should have said that Bulk Barn used to carry fingers that looked like the Cadbury Dream Fingers but I am not sure if they were Cadbury. If you are really stuck, they do carry white chocolate or yogurt covered pretzels. You likely have some British shops in the Toronto area that carry products from Great Britain and they frequently carry Cadbury products. What about Paul's Imported British Foods? Stores like that.

satindoll_101 Posted 15 Jul 2015 , 3:43pm
post #5 of 13

Thank you so much for your replies!

The Bulk Bark website says it only carries the Cadbury milk chocolate fingers. I didn't know about the yogurt covered fingers--will look into. I need sticks so pretzels wouldn't work.

I checked with Sweets Galore a specialty cadny store in Pickering and they don't carry it, but they can order White Chocolate Cigarello sticks in (but it won't be in in time unfortunately).

British stores would probably carry--will look into!

Thank again!

satindoll_101 Posted 15 Jul 2015 , 3:46pm
post #6 of 13

Forgot to mention that it doesn't have to be Cadbury brand, just something that mimics the white chocolate finger (or white chocolate cigarello) look

satindoll_101 Posted 15 Jul 2015 , 3:56pm
post #7 of 13

Checked with the British shops in Durham and none carry the White Chocolate Fingers! :( One said if they carried it, it would only be at Christmas time! I didn't realize this product was so hard to find!

SquirrellyCakes Posted 15 Jul 2015 , 6:31pm
post #8 of 13

I have seen the mixed tins at Christmas with the white, dark and milk chocolate ones. Try anywhere that sells Imported cookies as they may have a similar product. Health food stores may have the yogurt type.

SquirrellyCakes Posted 15 Jul 2015 , 6:33pm
post #9 of 13

Does Laura Secord have the cigars in white chocolate?

cakechemist Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakechemist Posted 15 Jul 2015 , 10:42pm
post #10 of 13

Vanilla food company (vanillafoodcompany.ca) in Markham have white chocolate "pencils".  They are showing out of stock on the website, likely because they don't ship chocolate in the summer.  Worth a call 905-604-4242.

cakechemist Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakechemist Posted 15 Jul 2015 , 10:42pm
post #11 of 13

*4202, sorry

satindoll_101 Posted 16 Jul 2015 , 3:28am
post #12 of 13

Thank you so much cakechemistl I didn't know about this place but they have some really neat. Will give them a call

satindoll_101 Posted 16 Jul 2015 , 3:30am
post #13 of 13

Hmm, not sure about Laura Secord but will look into! Thanks SquirrellyCakes !

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%