Saying Hi And Sorry

Lounge By delicut Updated 11 Jul 2015 , 10:05am by LelekBolek

delicut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
delicut Posted 9 Jul 2015 , 10:56pm
post #1 of 6

Hi all,

Wanted to say hello from Spain and also apologize for having posted my Frankenstein 3 times.. my browser got stuck and did nothing so I clicked on the back button and reposted.....!

5 replies
costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 9 Jul 2015 , 10:57pm
post #2 of 6

that's a great cake...don't worry about the glitch, it happens to all of us at some point!

Jinkies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jinkies Posted 9 Jul 2015 , 11:08pm
post #3 of 6

That's an awesome cake!!!!

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 10 Jul 2015 , 1:10am
post #4 of 6

That isn't "just" a fabulous cake--it is quite definitely a work of art.  Is this a dummy cake or is the cake real?  Do you have a website?  Was this for a contest or did you get paid a gazillion dollars for this scary masterpiece????  Inquiring minds want to know!

delicut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
delicut Posted 10 Jul 2015 , 5:57pm
post #5 of 6

Thank you for your comments, I have a facebook page with most of my work, I am a qualified sculptor, and have found that sugar makes a great medium for this art!!  AND....  if you don't like the work you can always eat it later,  and if you like it... hell yes, eat it also!!!  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Delicut-Cakes/303562519752760?ref=hl

LelekBolek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LelekBolek Posted 11 Jul 2015 , 10:05am
post #6 of 6

Hi everyone. I am new to this site. Reside in the USA, Virginia. The Frankenstein monster cake  looks awesome. As do so many cakes on this site!

I appreciate the information and inspiration shared here.  I posted a photo of my recent cake as well. It isn't as elaborate, but I am just getting back in touch with the artistic side of my life. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%