Liability Insurance For Farmers Market...??

Business By sweetcees Updated 4 Jun 2015 , 9:38pm by indydebi

sweetcees Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcees Posted 3 Jun 2015 , 4:19pm
post #1 of 3

I recently started a home business and am looking into selling my baked goods at some farmers markets near me this summer and a few of them require liability insurance. Anyone know where I can look for reasonably priced insurance? I'd prefer if I could pay monthly as opposed to paying it all upfront. 

2 replies
MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 4 Jun 2015 , 5:37pm
post #2 of 3

FLIP Food Liability Insurance Program

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 4 Jun 2015 , 9:38pm
post #3 of 3

I always recommend contacting an insurance agent and one who deals in commercial insurance.  THEY can do the shopping among the various companies out there to find the best fit for your.  Plus many insurance companies don't deal directly with the insured .... they sell thru agents.

Insurance is contract law and there is a reason insurance agents are required to be licensed.  Like with a doctor, lawyer, or a good computer guy, go with someone who has the expertise to do the job right.

Quote by @%username% on %date%