Beginner Decorator - Minnie Mouse Cake

Decorating By cangulo Updated 4 Jun 2015 , 3:36pm by Magda_MI

cangulo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cangulo Posted 1 Jun 2015 , 10:06pm
post #1 of 5

I started decorating cakes in March. I wanted a cost friendly way to make cakes throughout the year for my kids/husband. My first cake I ever did is attached. Kind of embarrassed to show it. Since then I've watched tutorials on how to make straight sides, etc.

4 replies
Pastrybaglady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pastrybaglady Posted 2 Jun 2015 , 3:38am
post #2 of 5

Your picture didn't attach so I can't tell what kind of cake you want to make but there are lots of tutorials on youtube for Minnie Mouse cakes of all kinds from 3D to fondant covered to the more abstract minimalist.  This one: 

looks easy but very time consuming.  If only they made a gun that could shoot out perfect frosting dots like the sped up verson!

MinaBakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MinaBakes Posted 2 Jun 2015 , 3:28pm
post #3 of 5

I'm not sure if you're asking for help on a minie mouse cake or if you're just starting a thread on beginner cakes... I think I'm missing where you ask a question......

cangulo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cangulo Posted 3 Jun 2015 , 3:05am
post #4 of 5

I've been trying to edit this post since I made it. Ugh. And tried to make a new one but I can't. It was supposed to be 2 paragraphs long with 2 images.

Magda_MI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Magda_MI Posted 4 Jun 2015 , 3:36pm
post #5 of 5

To include images, you need to upload them to your gallery first.  Or you can just post the link if they're located online.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%