How To Upload My Photos

Lounge By SoniaMT Updated 1 Jun 2015 , 1:24am by Pastrybaglady

SoniaMT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SoniaMT Posted 26 May 2015 , 9:02pm
post #1 of 12

Hey guys! I'm new to this site and I can't figure out how to upload photos to my gallery. Any help will be greatly appreciated.  I already emailed the support team a week ago and haven't heard anything back. Thanks

11 replies
Pastrybaglady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pastrybaglady Posted 26 May 2015 , 9:21pm
post #2 of 12

You need to get onto a PC.  I cannot figure out how to do it from a mobile device.  On the PC you will see "Gallery" on the purple banner right under the Cake Central logo.  When you roll your cursor over it there will be an option to "Add a Photo".

SoniaMT Posted 27 May 2015 , 9:01pm
post #3 of 12

Hi i gave up trying to do it off my mobile device so i cam onto my PC to try. I can not find what you were talking about, there is nothing below the CakeCenrtal purple Logo on my screen : /

SoniaMT Posted 27 May 2015 , 9:21pm
post #4 of 12

Finally got it to work. Apparently the purple banner where gallery and all other items are listed doesn't appear if i open it with chrome or Mozilla. I just did it with Explorer and there it was! Thanks!

Pastrybaglady Posted 27 May 2015 , 9:51pm
post #5 of 12

Wow, I wonder why it's so browser specific.  I use Firefox and get it, strange.  Glad you found a way to make it work!

Pastrybaglady Posted 27 May 2015 , 9:51pm
post #6 of 12

Wow, I wonder why it's so browser specific.  I use Firefox and get it, strange.  Glad you found a way to make it work!

MinaBakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MinaBakes Posted 27 May 2015 , 10:07pm
post #7 of 12

Quote by @SoniaMT on 40 minutes ago

Finally got it to work. Apparently the purple banner where gallery and all other items are listed doesn't appear if i open it with chrome or Mozilla. I just did it with Explorer and there it was! Thanks!

I too started to think it was Chrome I was having issues with chrome but I realized that when the window only occupies have the screen, it doesn't show up, but when chrome is is full screen, it does... It is strange. Anyway, I also finally figured out how to upload my photos yesterday.

Kim1182 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kim1182 Posted 31 May 2015 , 5:15pm
post #8 of 12

Can anyone tell me how to attach a photo to a forum discussion?  Thanks

Pastrybaglady Posted 31 May 2015 , 6:25pm
post #9 of 12

Once you upload your picture to the gallery as described above you can go to your profile, copy your picture and then paste into the comments.  Still waiting for them to make this simpler!

Jamie_L Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jamie_L Posted 31 May 2015 , 7:47pm
post #10 of 12

I liked things better before they updated this site!

Kim1182 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kim1182 Posted 1 Jun 2015 , 1:11am
post #11 of 12

Thanks Pastrybaglady. I should have been clearer. I want to share a pic in a forum to get some advice. It's not a pic of one of my cakes. It was sent to me by a client. 

Pastrybaglady Posted 1 Jun 2015 , 1:24am
post #12 of 12

Ah, unfortunately the only way to post a pic is the way I described.  If the picture is not yours you can post a link.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%