I'm Sooooo Excited!!!!!

Business By TraciJ Updated 30 Sep 2005 , 5:58am by lastingmoments

TraciJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TraciJ Posted 28 Sep 2005 , 5:33pm
post #1 of 12

I just might have an opportunity to partner with a woman who has always wanted to cater. She HATES to bake. I ADORE it. She LOVES to cook. I like to eat excellent food, but flounder when it comes to making it. I think it'll be a great partnership (after we get all the legalities out of the way). My head is swimming with all kinds of things to do!!

I think it will be the best of both worlds...and help each other out in the long run. Yay!! icon_lol.gif

11 replies
briansbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
briansbaker Posted 28 Sep 2005 , 5:36pm
post #2 of 12

WOW well congrats!!! I hope the very best to you and your partner!

smileyface Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smileyface Posted 28 Sep 2005 , 5:37pm
post #3 of 12

Good Luck! I hope it works out well for both of you icon_biggrin.gif

mvigil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mvigil Posted 28 Sep 2005 , 5:44pm
post #4 of 12

Congrats on your oppertunity I hope it works out great! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Daniela Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daniela Posted 28 Sep 2005 , 7:33pm
post #5 of 12

Good for you. Congratulations Traci icon_biggrin.gif

thecakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakemaker Posted 28 Sep 2005 , 7:37pm
post #6 of 12

Congratulations! Good luck to you!

Debbie

MariaLovesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MariaLovesCakes Posted 29 Sep 2005 , 3:03pm
post #7 of 12

That's I would rather start.... Becoming partners with someone else... I am afraid to go on my own... icon_redface.gif

mjw15618 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjw15618 Posted 29 Sep 2005 , 5:19pm
post #8 of 12

Hey! A friend of mine at work and I are planning to go into the same type of partnership. She does small catering jobs on the side but hates to bake. Last Christmas, she started "sub-contracting" the baking to me. Since I was already baking like a mad woman (cookies and nut roll) it wasn't any big deal to add her baking to the list. We have a ten-year plan...yes, ten years. Our boss is due to retire about then, and my daughter will be graduating college (I need to keep this job until then - my employer offers tuition reimbursement). Over the next few years, I plan on building up my baking business to actually make some money at it, then once that's hopefully turning a profit we're going to combine the baking and catering into a partnership. Good luck to you!

ken Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ken Posted 29 Sep 2005 , 5:25pm
post #9 of 12

Good Luck to the both you with your partnerships. i hope they go wonderful for you!

mjw15618 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjw15618 Posted 29 Sep 2005 , 5:33pm
post #10 of 12

Thank you! icon_lol.gif

TraciJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TraciJ Posted 30 Sep 2005 , 12:18am
post #11 of 12

How cool. I think its such a great idea. Of course it all depends on who you partner with. I wish you luck in your venture. I think slow and steady is better than fast and bursting into flames.

lastingmoments Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lastingmoments Posted 30 Sep 2005 , 5:58am
post #12 of 12

congrats....i wish you and your partner many many clients!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%