Cookie Cake Recipes

Baking By brandy98turtle Updated 25 Apr 2015 , 11:11am by -K8memphis

brandy98turtle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brandy98turtle Posted 24 Apr 2015 , 2:04am
post #1 of 6

Does anyone have a recipe for chocolate chip cookie cakes made with creme bouquet flavoring? Made one years ago and lost the recipe

5 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 24 Apr 2015 , 2:40am
post #2 of 6

What I used was cake mix.  Yes, Betty Crocker cake mix - just add an egg and some oil and press into your pizza pan or any cake pan.  You can add flavoring if you like.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 24 Apr 2015 , 2:38pm
post #3 of 6

wow, kakeladi, that's certainly easy enough, great idea, cake buddy --

i was gonna say you can use any tried & true chocolate chip cookie recipe like the toll house one and sub in the cream bouquet -- i start my cookie cakes about an inch or so in from the edges of the pan to give them a little room to spread -- pretty straight forward

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 25 Apr 2015 , 4:29am
post #4 of 6

Yeah, I can't remember the exact measurements but I think it's 1/2 cup oil and one egg to any mix.  And yes, keep the batter about an inch away from the edges as it will spread.  If you press it all the way to the edge you will get bigger edges than the rest of the cookie. They only take about 15-20 minutes to bake in a 9" pan and about the same amount of time to cool enough to decorate w/b'cream :)

I don't know how many 1,000s of those I made over the years :)  I remember one Valentines day I made some 300 as one person  got one from a co-worker or such and wanted to order some the each family member.  I was still getting phone calls as late as 9 p.m. when I had to cut them off LOL   There are pix in my albums.

-K8memphis Posted 25 Apr 2015 , 11:09am
post #5 of 6

Wow nice stuff, Lynne, tons of different flowers, angel babies, hearts, artwork, you did it all!

-K8memphis Posted 25 Apr 2015 , 11:11am
post #6 of 6

9:00 at night omg no mercy hahaha!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%