How Do I Achieve This Design?

Decorating By suzied Updated 20 Apr 2015 , 1:09pm by -K8memphis

suzied Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suzied Posted 19 Apr 2015 , 9:37am
post #1 of 8

i need to attach a picture of a cake, and dont know how to, pls help. have been away from cc for a while...

7 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 19 Apr 2015 , 8:41pm
post #2 of 8

click on gallery up there on the purple banner and click on add a photo -- then paste the link in your message -- the site is being updated at present --

suzied Posted 19 Apr 2015 , 10:53pm
post #3 of 8

Thanks k8mephis.  i need to attach the pic in this forum under decorating, (its someone elses not mine). i dont want to get into the gallery, as this is not my work. i need to achieve a similar look. will give it a try, hope it doesnt end up in the gallery

suzied Posted 19 Apr 2015 , 10:59pm
post #4 of 8

Ah... it ends in the gallery....i want it in the forum section. pls help.

-K8memphis Posted 19 Apr 2015 , 11:03pm
post #5 of 8

yes just as you say -- use the tip of a spoon or a butter knife, tip of a small spatula -- so pretty -- just put on a nice thick layer of buttercream --

can you just say in the notes that it is not your cake? the board is being updated so i don't think it will leave the gallery unless you delete it except i just tried to delete a picture out of mine and it didn't work --

suzied Posted 19 Apr 2015 , 11:48pm
post #6 of 8

tried deleting..... but its still here. K8

suzied Posted 19 Apr 2015 , 11:52pm
post #7 of 8

Ok deleted at last...    but now no one can see the cake, that i am talking about. shal take yr advice on board. thanks

-K8memphis Posted 20 Apr 2015 , 1:09pm
post #8 of 8

well put it back till you get more answers ;) then delete it again -- but just note that it is just there for that purpose that it's not your work -- or is there an original link to it on pinterest or somewhere?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%