Chanel Cake Logo And Pricing

Decorating By Mannabev Updated 10 Apr 2015 , 8:59pm by -K8memphis

Mannabev Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mannabev Posted 10 Apr 2015 , 7:13pm
post #1 of 3

http://cakesdecor.com/cakes/151512-chanel-inspired-18th-birthday-cake

I am needing help with how to make this logo.  Also, what would you ball park price a cake similar to this?  6 and 8" tiers, white cake with imbc.

thanks in advance!

2 replies
craftybanana2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
craftybanana2 Posted 10 Apr 2015 , 8:57pm
post #2 of 3

What logo? it's just a square with some letter cut out. By the way, selling copyrighted stuff is illegal....

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 10 Apr 2015 , 8:59pm
post #3 of 3

for the logo i would knead some cornstarch into some fondant -- so it dries nice and crisp --and cut it out -- then i would set my 8" cake pan on it's side in a drawer so it doesn't roll around on you -- or someplace safe or if you have an 8" dummy cut it in half -- so it dries the right curve to fit on the finished cake -- dust the pan with cornstarch so it will release for you and lay the label on there to dry --

i would make several  because i believe in things going wrong :) then using the black americolor gourmet edible ink marker draw/write that on there -- would be easier to do after it sets up -- it's so straight forward --

you could also cut a stencil for that lettering or you could print that off and just mount the paper and tell them to remove it -- but that's not my favorite way to do it but it's an option depending on how well you can copy that --

that would be my base price for a fondant cake maybe a bit more for the flowers because i plan for a certain amount of decor in my base prices --

best to you -- would love to see a picture when you're finished

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%