Best Cupcake Tower To Buy

Baking By Mariel Updated 29 Mar 2015 , 5:50pm by BakerBlackCat

Mariel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mariel Posted 12 Mar 2015 , 1:03pm
post #1 of 6

I need a cupcake tower to hold at least 70 cupcakes and a 6" cake.. any recommendations please

5 replies
mleewp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mleewp Posted 12 Mar 2015 , 5:02pm
post #2 of 6

There are many diy cupcake towers on pinterest for even the most novice builder some for less than $9.

4laynes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4laynes Posted 17 Mar 2015 , 1:01pm
post #3 of 6

Or if you want one to keep and reuse many times I recommend this one.  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0072W3LWS/?tag=cakecentral-20+stand . I have one and it's very sturdy.  I can also hot glue ribbon around the edges and it doesn't damage the surface.  Although, when I bought it I don't remember it saying anything about being on "Shark Tank!" 

sykescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sykescakes Posted 18 Mar 2015 , 7:22pm
post #4 of 6

If you go on Etsy and search for "cupcake tower" or "wedding cupcake stand" a whole bunch of them will come up. There are some reasonably priced and some that are really expensive. I like the ones that come unfinished because they are a lot cheaper and you can paint them whatever color you want :)

shaloop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shaloop Posted 29 Mar 2015 , 5:17am
post #5 of 6

I have the Wilton Towering Tiers stand. It comes with various size plates and you can use up to six plates. It can also be used for tiered cakes. It's pricey but I got mine at michaels with a 40% off coupon.

BakerBlackCat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakerBlackCat Posted 29 Mar 2015 , 5:50pm
post #6 of 6

I have the same cupcake tower as @4Laynes, only I have the square version (link: http://www.amazon.com/The-Smart-Baker-Square-Cupcake/dp/B0072VZ5HS/ref=pd_sim_hg_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1PBSTN203SJ7SB7G58R6), and I also use my glue gun to change out the ribbon depending on the event colors.  It packs down flat, cleans really easily, mine came with a carrying case, and is very easy to put together (I keep a small mallet with it to lightly pound the pieces together). I also like that I can set it up to use all 5 tiers, or just a couple, depending on how many cupcakes for that order.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%