Least Expensive Place For Edible Images?

Decorating By Osgirl Updated 14 Mar 2015 , 10:42pm by johnson6ofus

Osgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Osgirl Posted 12 Mar 2015 , 4:00am
post #1 of 5

I may need to order about 200 edible images for regular sized cupcakes. Where is the best place to order edible images? Least expensive priced? 

I've heard the grocery store might do it. Has anyone had experience with asking the local bakery/grocery store?

4 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 12 Mar 2015 , 6:39pm
post #2 of 5

my local cake shop does edible images -- they are not inexpensive -- i've used very few edible images --

i just found this online -- i think they post on here --

for twelve 2.5" designs printed on one sheet it's $14 per sheet which is $1.17 per design plus shipping and tax you need 17 sheets that's $238 --

here:

http://www.icingimages.com/edible-cake-picture 

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 14 Mar 2015 , 8:03pm
post #3 of 5

Icing Images does offer printing.  We charge full price for the first and then half off each additional it is half price so you will need the 17 hat K8 spoke of.  Pay 14 for the first and 7 for each of the next 16 bringing your total to $124 if my math is correct.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 14 Mar 2015 , 10:09pm
post #4 of 5

wow -- that's cool -- i did a little check on your website and i missed that important fact -- so sorry -- that's a great  deal!

johnson6ofus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
johnson6ofus Posted 14 Mar 2015 , 10:42pm
post #5 of 5

I pay $8/ sheet locally here in Austin, TX, with no bulk purchase requirements. So at $7/ sheet-- that's pretty good at their bulk rate.. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%