Diane Shavkin, Huge Page Of Instructions

Decorating By hellie0h Updated 27 Feb 2014 , 5:25am by LovetoShare

hellie0h Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hellie0h Posted 25 Jan 2007 , 8:47pm
post #1 of 8

I came across this site, and wanted to share with CC members, novice like myself find these pages helpful. Seasoned decorators probably already know of this lady. I live in the sticks, so I don't know many famous decorators, lol. Anyhow if you have a look at this site, click on the ENTER button to go to her page of sharing, she seems like a very nice person with lots of instructions.
http://www.shavkin.com/
Helen

7 replies
jcakes17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jcakes17 Posted 25 Jan 2007 , 10:41pm
post #2 of 8

thank you for sharing. I dont know many peolpe either.

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 26 Jan 2007 , 3:50am
post #3 of 8

Regardless of how long you have been decorating cakes. This is an awesome website & so useful. Thank you for sharing. It is now in my favorites.
June

mrsright41401 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsright41401 Posted 26 Jan 2007 , 4:16am
post #4 of 8

She has a tutorial for my absolute favorite flower that I've wanted to do in gumpaste. Of course it scared the HECK out of me when I saw what goes into it... but maybe one day.

http://www.shavkin.com/woolley.html

LOL

Rachel

mgdqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgdqueen Posted 26 Jan 2007 , 4:18am
post #5 of 8

that flower is beautiful, isn't it?!!

mrsright41401 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsright41401 Posted 26 Jan 2007 , 4:25am
post #6 of 8

I saw it for the first time when I was 14 and it has remained my absolute favorite.

Rachel

sweetviolent Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetviolent Posted 26 Jan 2007 , 4:28am
post #7 of 8

thanks for posting this , I posted this same sight a couple weeks ago but nit many saw the post- i thought there was a ton of interesting and helpful tutorials and info- plus class ( instructional ) info I even think there was one on mexican sugar art that looked way... cool you have to scroll through the whole site- every time i go back i see more!!

LovetoShare Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LovetoShare Posted 27 Feb 2014 , 5:25am
post #8 of 8

It is now February 2014.  My computer decided it was too old and broken down.  Got a new one and finally was able to get tutorials back up on my website.  Please visit:  www.shavkin.com index page.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%