Where Are Your Favorite Recipes?

Lounge By LeanneW Updated 19 Feb 2016 , 2:14pm by singsing

LeanneW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LeanneW Posted 6 Mar 2015 , 4:13am
post #1 of 14

We wanted to let you know that all of your favorite recipes are saved in the database. When we re-launch recipe favoriting, your favorites will return.

The recipes are available! Right now you can access those recipes by searching for them in the search bar on the top right, under your username. Then view the Recipe tab.

To get the most current information on site updates, check Yes to “I would like to receive the daily newsletter to find out about new recipes, tutorials and other great content.” in your notifications settings.

http://www.cakecentral.com/profile/settings

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Leanne

13 replies
noni195896 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
noni195896 Posted 6 Mar 2015 , 5:27am
post #2 of 14

Where are the recipe catagories? I can't seem to find them..I hope you bring them back. I love baking from the recipes and using the fillings and frostings as well

Thanks in advance

Evelyn

LeanneW Posted 6 Mar 2015 , 5:38am
post #3 of 14

@noni195896  you can search for "filling" or "frosting" and recipes with that tag or word will be under the Recipes tab in your search results.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 6 Mar 2015 , 11:43pm
post #4 of 14

oh i just found the search field -- it is dark against the purple banner and it's not readibly visible until you start typing and it goes white -- or maybe if you have younger eyes :)

but boy it's good to be back!

Mybearsbaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mybearsbaby Posted 7 Mar 2015 , 3:44pm
post #5 of 14

When I tried to search for "alternatives to buttercream" and a couple other search terms more than two words, I got an error message. Any idea why? 

CindyA98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CindyA98 Posted 9 Mar 2015 , 11:25am
post #6 of 14

I have never been able to save recipes to my favorites, have never seen an "add to favorites" button.  Hope that changes :-)

LeanneW Posted 10 Mar 2015 , 12:35am
post #7 of 14

@Mybearsbaby when you get an error or something doesn't work, please email [email protected] with the details and the link to page you end up on. this will help us to figure out what is going wrong.

@CindyA98 we are adding the favorite recipes feature back.

-Leanne

jenz0991 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenz0991 Posted 16 Apr 2015 , 5:27pm
post #8 of 14

How do we see the ratings of the top recipes.  There used to be a section will all the top rated recipes???

LeanneW Posted 16 Apr 2015 , 9:21pm
post #9 of 14

@jenz0991 we will roll out a more robust recipe section including ratings, in the future. Thanks for your feedback.

noni195896 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
noni195896 Posted 24 Apr 2015 , 1:55am
post #10 of 14

Sounds just awesome but what happened to the recipes that were already on the site? Will they be available again?

yortma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yortma Posted 24 Apr 2015 , 1:06pm
post #11 of 14

Would love to be able to post photos directly into forum posts.  Is that in the works?

SandraDee73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraDee73 Posted 6 May 2015 , 4:36pm
post #12 of 14

Regarding recipe search...

When I do a recipe search, I'm getting duplicates and a lot of them for the same recipe. :-(

Looking forward to a more robust recipe section soon!

CindyA98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CindyA98 Posted 2 Jun 2015 , 12:38pm
post #13 of 14

Still no "favorites" for the recipes :-( 

singsing Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
singsing Posted 19 Feb 2016 , 2:14pm
post #14 of 14

Have the favorites recipes we saved issue been resolved somehow?  When I do a search I can never find the old recipes I once used.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%