Welcome To The Updated Cake Central Experience!

Lounge By Heath Updated 21 Jul 2016 , 9:39am by -K8memphis

virago Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
virago Posted 17 Jul 2015 , 2:03pm
post #271 of 285

and it just did the same thing when I posted the above reply. had to navigate to page 8, then back to page 9, to see pertinent data.

the glitch looks like this...

55a90b4e8ee43.jpeg

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 17 Jul 2015 , 4:04pm
post #272 of 285

you guys need to click on the help button and put your observation up there where the technical technicality bug list is at/kept -- they don't necessarily comb through the threads looking for issues -- this way it gets its proper number of designated hits

best 2u

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 17 Jul 2015 , 4:24pm
post #273 of 285

Thank you -k8memphis, I just assumed that because this thread seems to be about the new updated version of Cake Central and fixes that Jackie has implemented to deal with problems, that it would be the place to mention this problem. 

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 17 Jul 2015 , 4:34pm
post #274 of 285

I did just now send a message on the help forum. Virago, can you also send what you posted here since you did such a good job of describing and showing the problem? Thanks.

virago Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
virago Posted 17 Jul 2015 , 5:00pm
post #275 of 285

I have put in a number of 'help button' issues...most have been known issues or wanting returned features that, I'm sure, have been grouped into a 'to do' list.

However, the last 'glitch' issue I reported (multiple help tickets submitted with screenshots), relating to problems displaying blog content, did not result in a fix. The reply I received from CC was that my issue could not be duplicated. I'm still having issues whenever I access content  from http://www.cakecentral.com/blog/*

So now I wait until someone else mentions a glitch and hope that, by tacking on a "me to", it will get some attention.

FYI...I tried to use the "Quote action to highlight your post -K8memphis (#286), but that has stopped working also.

pastrypet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastrypet Posted 17 Jul 2015 , 5:36pm
post #276 of 285

Is there anywhere on the blog that says the dates when posts are made?

winniemog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
winniemog Posted 17 Jul 2015 , 8:14pm
post #277 of 285

I reported that glitch weeks ago through the help button. I assumed that it's just not a priority because I'm still getting the same problem, over and over, not on every thread but in lots of them.

Morgana-rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Morgana-rose Posted 16 Jul 2016 , 8:36pm
post #278 of 285

It has been sometime since being on here but i loved going to the gallery and it was organised into catagories like cakes in their colours and theme cakes like Halloween etc am i missing it somewhere as it was so easy to look at what i wanted am i doing something wrong in finding it, sorry am not a computer person here please help thanks

-K8memphis Posted 17 Jul 2016 , 2:00am
post #279 of 285

sure -- use the search feature up top -- I just put in Halloween and then it gives a drop down menu of Halloween in forums, in blog , in pictures, etc. -- so pick halloween in pictures and I justbgot over 12,000 choices 

so now you just search for what you want, blue, white, green wedding cakes or what ever --

best to you

Morgana-rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Morgana-rose Posted 18 Jul 2016 , 6:56pm
post #280 of 285

Thank u for that, i will do that, but i did love how easy it was to just go to gallery and it was just all there in category relaxed.png

cakebaby2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaby2 Posted 20 Jul 2016 , 5:03pm
post #281 of 285

This site should be renamed K8central, if it wasn't for this lady, few posts would be answered. There would be fewer advice on everything from tech stuff, cake stuff, welcome wagons and cheerleading. I don't know how you find the energy K8 to keep these wheels grinding away but you do. Hats off to you!

-K8memphis Posted 20 Jul 2016 , 5:39pm
post #282 of 285

geez, what a sweet thing to say -- thank you

i'm really glad jackie has put up with us all -- all these years -- talk about the patience of a saint --

her halo is filled with edible gold smile.png

theresaf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
theresaf Posted 20 Jul 2016 , 5:43pm
post #283 of 285

Yay its K8 Appreciation Day!

I've been fortunate enough to receive advice directly and indirectly from her too!

kissing_heart.png

T

Claire138 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Claire138 Posted 20 Jul 2016 , 7:31pm
post #284 of 285

I agree Theresaf, K8 has been a fountain of advice and good cheer (on a personal level). Many thanks again X

-K8memphis Posted 21 Jul 2016 , 9:39am
post #285 of 285

balloon.pngsunflower.pngthank you theresa and claire -- you guys always make my day sunflower.pngfour_leaf_clover.png

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%