Nike Lil’ Penny “Hyper-Pink”

Decorating By cakelove2105 Updated 22 Jan 2015 , 3:48am by cakelove2105

cakelove2105 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelove2105 Posted 21 Jan 2015 , 2:16am
post #1 of 3

Hi there,

I agreed to make a sneaker cake for my brother's birthday coming in February. This will be the first shoe-shaped cake I make, and I've been looking for how much info as possible. First, I know I'm going to need templates to shape the cake; I decided to use photos for that; however, I have no idea how to make the shapes of the details for this type of shoe. I know there is templates out there for shoe details, but I've been searching and there are no where to be found, at least, not on this type of shoes. Does anybody have an idea on how to make my own templates? if you can provide me with them, I'll thank you for ever :) Here are the shoes I am making. the templates I need do not have to be for this type of shoe only, they can be similar.

I apologize my thread name is not so clear. I meant to type "Nike Lil’ Penny “Hyper-Pink Cake Templates"

Thank you much.

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

2 replies
savannahquinn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
savannahquinn Posted 21 Jan 2015 , 2:20am
post #2 of 3

you could enlarge your photos to the size your cake will be then cut out the pieces to use as a template, you may have to adjust for the curing portions but I think that that is what I would do :)

cakelove2105 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelove2105 Posted 22 Jan 2015 , 3:48am
post #3 of 3

Quote:

Originally Posted by savannahquinn 

you could enlarge your photos to the size your cake will be then cut out the pieces to use as a template, you may have to adjust for the curing portions but I think that that is what I would do :)

Thank you savannahquinn, I guess that's that only option I have at this point lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%