What Other Christmas Cookie Should I Make? Here's A List Of What I'm Already Making

Decorating By beachandsweets Updated 22 Dec 2014 , 3:33pm by beachandsweets

beachandsweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachandsweets Posted 22 Dec 2014 , 3:52am
post #1 of 6

ASo I'm planning on linzer tarts, chocolate chip mint, italian butter cookies (with the raspberry jam in the middle, chocolate dipped), and white chocolate cranberry cookies. I was thinking maybe gingersnaps or something chocolatey. Looking for something Christmassy not just any cookie. Thanks!

5 replies
cazza1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cazza1 Posted 22 Dec 2014 , 6:01am
post #2 of 6

You don't have any shortbread.  It doesn't come any more Christmassy than that or mince tarts.

julia1812 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julia1812 Posted 22 Dec 2014 , 9:31am
post #3 of 6

AHoe about "brunsli" (almond cookies) or cinnamon stars? I personally love macaroons with wal- and hazelnuts.

kkmcmahan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kkmcmahan Posted 22 Dec 2014 , 1:03pm
post #4 of 6

A couple of ideas if you are looking for chocolate…you can make Christmas mice: cherry with stem still on, dipped in chocolate with a candy kiss for the face, slivered almonds for the ears and then add red eyes and nose…they are really nice to have scattered in with the food for Christmas dinner.

Another simple thing is chocolate covered oreo cookies.  Cover them with melted mint chocolate chips and drizzle with white chocolate.  They look very nice and taste like the girl scout mints so everyone likes them.

theresaf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
theresaf Posted 22 Dec 2014 , 3:00pm
post #5 of 6

Chocolate chip cookies with red and green M&M's. 

Make with the usual amount of chocolate chips and liberally stick colored M&M's on before baking. 

I probably made 10 dozen already - both sides of our family love them and call them their favorite so I also use them for 'give-away'    I make 5 or 6 different kinds of cookies but not as much as these!!

Merry!

T

beachandsweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachandsweets Posted 22 Dec 2014 , 3:33pm
post #6 of 6

AGreat ideas thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%