Christmas In Frostington Cake Collab To Benefit Charity . . .

Decorating By SliceOfSweetArt Updated 3 Dec 2014 , 11:38pm by SliceOfSweetArt

SliceOfSweetArt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SliceOfSweetArt Posted 3 Dec 2014 , 7:33pm
post #1 of 6

Hello!  

I'm sure you're probably all Collab'ed out but did you know?  There's a cool Collab that's been debuted this week and it's different . . . it's an International Collaboration of over 100 Cake Artist who have come to together to bake up a storm for Charity!  Not, 1, but THREE . . .Alzheimer’s Society, Australia’s Melanoma Research Foundation, and our beloved Icing Smiles!

Some of you may remember the Christmas Collaboration from last year that raised money for the Make A Wish Foundation . . . that that's US!  And we're BACK!

When we baked a Christmas Wish for The Make a Wish Foundation. We raised over $12,500! With those funds, two young children’s Wishes came true. 

After that, I was hooked! Hooked on Collabs for Charity! To say that it was an honor to be asked do it again is truly an understatement. When that invite came, there was no second thought – HECK YEAH! SIGN ME UP was my reaction!

As the time came to select our village pieces, my nerves were shot! What would I pick!?!?!?!? I want to push myself out of my comfort zone but I don’t want to let anyone down. I set my sights on the Bakery ;-) Success! Ticket in hand! OMG can I pull this off? You tell me . . . what do you think?  I've posted in the albums here :-D

To sweeten the deal of this year’s Collab, our wonderful cake artists have donated tutorials which are available for purchase in not one, but five exclusive tutorial booklets, filled to the brim with images, instructions and recipes! Want to learn how I made the Gelatin Window of my bakery? Then you need Booklet #2 ;-)

It doesn’t stop there! We have some AMAZING RAFFLE PRIZES too! We at Slice of Sweet Art have sponsored an Amazon gift card and there are soooooo many other AWESOME prizes too (including JEWELRY)! Just buy a raffle ticket for any of our UK, or WORLDWIDE prizes. There are TONS to chose from! RUN over to www.christmasinfrostington.org to see the prizes!

These magical charities help those in need every day and since we’re coming up to the most magical time of year – Christmas! What better time could there be to help out such wonderful charities.

www.christmasinfrostington.org

https://www.facebook.com/christmasinfrostington2014

http://instagram.com/ChristmasInFrostington

We hope you enjoy all the wonders of Christmas in Frostington!  And help us raise funds for all these wonderful charities!  

5 replies
CakeyCakeCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeyCakeCakes Posted 3 Dec 2014 , 7:43pm
post #2 of 6

I loved taking part in this awesome collaboration and am so proud of what we've achieved :) Christmas in Frostington rocks! xx

SliceOfSweetArt Posted 3 Dec 2014 , 8:32pm
post #3 of 6
Tracy-Anne1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tracy-Anne1 Posted 3 Dec 2014 , 9:38pm
post #4 of 6

I feel so very proud to have been a part of this, everyone has worked so hard already but they are still plodding on to raise awareness and promote to raise even more money! Incredible group of people, thank you so much for including me. Xxx

petitecat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
petitecat Posted 3 Dec 2014 , 10:20pm
post #5 of 6

AHad a look at your work and everyone has done some awesome sugar work. You are a bunch of brilliantly talented, big hearted people!!

SliceOfSweetArt Posted 3 Dec 2014 , 11:38pm
post #6 of 6

Thank you Petitecat!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%