Order Due Today...cupcake Disaster

Decorating By PanickingBaker Updated 30 Nov 2014 , 1:41am by easyaspie

PanickingBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PanickingBaker Posted 29 Nov 2014 , 1:37pm
post #1 of 7

AJust checked on the cupcakes I'm deliveribg in 2 hours. The carrot cupcakes have pulled away from the liners. What do I do?? I don't have time to rebake!

6 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 29 Nov 2014 , 1:54pm
post #2 of 7
PanickingBaker Posted 29 Nov 2014 , 4:52pm
post #3 of 7

AAbsolutely. I posted in Disasters and Cupcakes as it pertained to both. I needed help and suggestions as soon as possible. Thank you for your assistance.

AAtKT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AAtKT Posted 29 Nov 2014 , 8:23pm
post #4 of 7

Yes, We understand that, but duplicate posts aren't supposed to be happening... 

PanickingBaker Posted 29 Nov 2014 , 8:32pm
post #5 of 7

AOk. Thank you. With that warm welcome, you're free of me and my duplicate post. Thank you

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 29 Nov 2014 , 9:13pm
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickingBaker 

Ok. Thank you. With that warm welcome, you're free of me and my duplicate post. Thank you

Sorry that you took it wrong. You're new here, so other members were just helping you learn the CakeCentral forum rules. We've all had to learn the rules. :wink: 

easyaspie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
easyaspie Posted 30 Nov 2014 , 1:41am
post #7 of 7

I don't see ANY problem with posting something more than once.

more than once I've needed help and advice with orders, and no one ever responds.

Who even cares if you post more than one time lol, if the website doesn't like it they can remove it

I don't know why anyone is commenting about it.... instead of helping the poor girl out..

Does it keep anyone up at night? probably not. it's just a post that was posted twice.

I don't see why anyone cares at all lol.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%