Alphabet Cutter

Decorating By pavlovescakes

pavlovescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pavlovescakes Posted 27 Nov 2014 , 10:24am
post #1 of 1

Hi, I am trying to get an alphabet cutter in the same style as the "D" in the picture below. I could not find it anywhere. Does anyone know what this kind of cutter is called and where I can find them. Or is there any other way I can get it done. TIA.


0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%