Delivering Wedding Cake Pops

Business By Darlin65 Updated 9 Nov 2014 , 6:03pm by vanessa adla

Darlin65 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Darlin65 Posted 16 Oct 2014 , 4:56pm
post #1 of 3

I normally deliver pops and set them up for the happy couple the day of. I have a bride that wants me to drop her items off early the day before. How do you suggest I do this to keep not so gentle people from breaking them? The hotel will be taking over once I drop them off.

2 replies
ellavanilla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ellavanilla Posted 16 Oct 2014 , 10:25pm
post #2 of 3

no one is going to care as much as the person who made them and the person who is paying for them. I would point this out to you client and see if she can find one person on the venue staff who will take charge of and be responsible for the pops.

I suggest a thick styrofoam that is the same size as the box you will put them in  so that it won't have any chance of tipping over, and stick those suckers down deep into the foam. 

Close and cover with warnings and hope for the best. 

please charge the customer for the materials and have him/her sign a document spelling out the consequences of those pops leaving your hands before the wedding. Protect yourself from the not so gentle hands. 

jen

vanessa adla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vanessa adla Posted 9 Nov 2014 , 6:03pm
post #3 of 3

Wedding cakes often get damaged during transport. Being one among the best wedding planners in chennai ,we are to deliver the wedding cakes at its best. Our reputaion gets spoiled whenever such an incident happens. This post has really given me an idea on how to prevent it from happening again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%