Alphabet Press

Decorating By JuliaMarie Updated 18 Sep 2014 , 1:02pm by Dayti

JuliaMarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JuliaMarie Posted 18 Sep 2014 , 12:30pm
post #1 of 2

AHey everyone, Can anyone help me? I keep seeing cakes with name plaques with the name embossed into it, in capitals. I was wondering what was the brand of these alphabet presses? I was thinking it was Wiltons write any message press. I attached a photo so you can understand what I'm talking about.[IMG ALT=""][/IMG]

1 reply
Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 18 Sep 2014 , 1:02pm
post #2 of 2

Yes, it is the Wilton set you mentioned.

Quote by @%username% on %date%