Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

Baking By asmita123 Updated 5 Sep 2014 , 3:15pm by -K8memphis

asmita123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
asmita123 Posted 1 Sep 2014 , 11:50am
post #1 of 15

Hello,

Give me some suggestion to make cookies.

I want to make Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies for my kids. But I have no idea that how to make.

Have you any idea? If yes then share the recipe of this cookie.

Thanks in advance.

14 replies
texasporvida Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
texasporvida Posted 1 Sep 2014 , 12:01pm
post #2 of 15

AA family recipe we use is

1 cup peanut butter 1 egg 1 cup of sugar

Mix together and then roll into balls and places on cookie sheet. Dip a meat mallet in sugar and press the cookie down. You can also use a fork. I bake at 300 for 10-15. They cook quickly.

These are really good but do crumble easily. Enjoy! -Tracy

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 1 Sep 2014 , 2:00pm
post #3 of 15

AAbove recipe is good, which is similar to what I use. I add 1-2 mashed ripe bananas for extra structure, 1 cup organic sugar and 1/4 tsp baking powder. Same baking time. Banana makes the cookies flavourful and chewy. :-)

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 1 Sep 2014 , 2:06pm
post #4 of 15

Amaybe add some vanilla --

jchuck, great idea on the banana--

texasporvida -- great idea on the meat mallet for a real pretty design on there -- and i dip my fork (your mallet) into vanilla sugar in between marking the cookies to keep it from sticking then sprinkle the rest on the tops

jchuck Posted 1 Sep 2014 , 2:28pm
post #5 of 15

Amaybe add some vanilla --

jchuck, great idea on the banana--

texasporvida -- great idea on the meat mallet for a real pretty design on there -- and i dip my fork (your mallet) into vanilla sugar in between marking the cookies to keep it from sticking then sprinkle the rest on the tops

Thanks K8memphis for mentioning the vanilla...I forgot to put that in my post. I use a tsp of vanilla. I also you the tines of the fork to make lines on the cookie. Have a small bowl of water and small bowl of one part of cornstarch, one part organic sugar mixed. Dip my fork into the water, shake off excess, then into the cornstarch/sugar mixture. Then I press on cookie twice, pressing fork lengthwise, then sideways. Gives a pretty look, and I've done this for years and years as I learned this technique from my Mom....probably about 150 yrs ago....hee hee

-K8memphis Posted 1 Sep 2014 , 3:34pm
post #6 of 15

Afor sure -- I did the cross cross pattern for the requisite 150 years -- now i do 2-3 presses the same direction - so avant garde -- hahaha -- but I'm leaving the old ways behind and gonna do the meat tenderizer -- now I'm thinking about all my impression mats & silicone molds -- fun!

jchuck Posted 1 Sep 2014 , 3:39pm
post #7 of 15

AYes...meat mallet is a good idea for sure!!! Done in one fell swoop. The last time I baked these cookies, my family was here for dinner....that was last year. Daughter lives in another province...son in next city from me. If I bake em...hubby & I eat them!! They maybe healthy...but not when you eat 6-7 at one time....hee hee....

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 2 Sep 2014 , 6:03am
post #8 of 15

Nordic Ware 01235 All Season Cookie Impressions  stamp.

Bought these just for Peanut butter cookies, got bored with the fork.  I gotta tell you that they stick like the devil if you don't keep them really floured up.

remnant3333 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
remnant3333 Posted 3 Sep 2014 , 1:40pm
post #9 of 15

Here is my recipe which is very good chocolate peanut butter cookies. I have been making these cookies since I was a child. These are my favorite cookies!!

2 cups sugar

1 stick butter

1/4 cup cocoa

1/2 cup canned evaporated milk

Bring to full boil stirring constantly to make sure the sugar melts good then add 2 cups quick quaker oats, 1/2 cup of crunchy peanut butter and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Pull a sheet of wax paper on top of table and drop cookies on top of wax paper to cool. 

jchuck Posted 4 Sep 2014 , 1:36am
post #10 of 15

AAh....a no cook peanut butter cookie. Sounds good. Will give it a try.... Thanks for posting....:smile:

Rosie93095 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie93095 Posted 5 Sep 2014 , 1:25pm
post #11 of 15

Try this with Lotus Cookie Butter in place of peanut butter- yummy

-K8memphis Posted 5 Sep 2014 , 1:44pm
post #12 of 15

ALotus cookie butter? whassat, Rosie?

Rosie93095 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie93095 Posted 5 Sep 2014 , 2:23pm
post #13 of 15

www.biscoff.com

"Crunchy Spread takes the creamy delight you already crave and add chunks caramelized Biscoff cookies. Imagine the possibilities: crunchy Biscoff Spread on toast, on waffles, as frosting layers in holiday cookies or tortes or just licked off the spoon. It is made with over 66% Biscoff Cookie". I buy it at Fresh Market, but you can also order it direct from Lotus

I eat this stuff right out of the jar with a spoon, but cookies are made by mixing

1 cup cookie butter
1 egg, beaten slightly
1 cup of  granulated sugar

Mix together and then roll into balls and places on cookie sheet. Press down with a fork. Bake at 325 for about 10-15 minutes- watch closely around the 10 minute mark because the will cook quickly.

I recently got my daughter addicted to it too:-D

Rfisher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rfisher Posted 5 Sep 2014 , 2:50pm
post #14 of 15

AMaking cookies out of cookie spread that is made from cookies. The circle of life.

-K8memphis Posted 5 Sep 2014 , 3:15pm
post #15 of 15

the circle of cellulite :lol: kumbaya

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%