What Cutters Would I Use For These Flowers?

Decorating By goodvibrations Updated 9 Aug 2014 , 7:27am by goodvibrations

goodvibrations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goodvibrations Posted 7 Aug 2014 , 3:25am
post #1 of 16

What cutters would I use for these flowers?

15 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 7 Aug 2014 , 3:56am
post #2 of 16

There's at least 3 or 4 different ones used:  I see daily in several sizes; forget-me-not and possibly the 5 petal rose.  There are more used that I can't identify right off.

kazita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kazita Posted 7 Aug 2014 , 6:38pm
post #3 of 16

Ahttp://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?id=B777AD08-1E0B-C910-EA758EEADD5476DC&killnav=1

I believe if you buy this flower making set at a craft store like micheals or Joann fabrics or hobby lobby you can use a 40% or 50% discount coupon on it....ive wanted this set for quite awhile. .last time I looked it was $30.00 so with a coupon you can get it for half the price if your lucky...I just went to joann fabrics today and when I checked out I used a 40% coupon that I downloaded on my phone using the joann fabrics app. And they gave me a coupon thats good for August 15-17th thats 50% off anything that's regular priced, and you can use the coupon at any store micheals and hobby lobby excerpts joann fabrics coupons and vice versa. ...hope this helps! !

Happy Baking...:grin:

kazita Posted 7 Aug 2014 , 6:44pm
post #4 of 16

AI also did notice that they used the c alyx as a flower on the cake...beautiful cake...

Happy Baking...Kat

Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 7 Aug 2014 , 6:48pm
post #5 of 16

Agree to the above, plus I see a dogwood cutter, and a hydrangea cutter.

kazita Posted 7 Aug 2014 , 6:54pm
post #6 of 16

Ahttp://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?id=B777AD08-1E0B-C910-EA758EEADD5476DC&killnav=1

I believe this is the set they used for pretty much all the flowers on the cake...I love this set ...ive been wanting to buy it for quite sometime ...i downloaded the Joann fabrics app on my phone and use it at any craft store like micheals or hobby lobby because they all except each others coupons. ..I just went to Joann fabrics today and used my app for 40% off and they gave me a coupon for 50% off for August 15-17th so you can get this set for 50% off...last time I priced this set it was $30 so you can get it for $15...hth...

Happy Baking. ...:grin: Kat

kazita Posted 7 Aug 2014 , 6:57pm
post #7 of 16

Ahttp://www.joann.com/mobile/

Hopefully this app works for you to download on your phone. .

kazita Posted 7 Aug 2014 , 7:02pm
post #8 of 16

Ahttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.byolegs.couponjoann

Hopefully you can download this app to your phone

kazita Posted 7 Aug 2014 , 7:06pm
post #9 of 16

AI also noticed that they mixed the flowers all up...they used they a flower cutter with a c alyx and they mixed flowers . flowers cutters all up to make toatl totally different kinds of flowers that aren't really flowers. .

kazita Posted 7 Aug 2014 , 7:10pm
post #10 of 16

AI also noticed that they mixed the flowers all up. ..they used a c alyx with a . Flower cutter and different flower cutter s all mixed up to make flowers that aren't really flowers. .I think thats why its so hard to tell exactly what kind of flowers they are...like they used the Orange leaf cutter for a flower ,then they put a large blue flower on top of that orange leaf cutter to make a gumpaste flower. ..they mixed the cutter s all up on the cake.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 8 Aug 2014 , 3:02am
post #11 of 16

............I believe this is the set they used for pretty much all the flowers on the cake...............

Yep, I think so too.  Yes, they did mix up different flowers into one flower - creative :)

kazita Posted 8 Aug 2014 , 3:11am
post #12 of 16

A

Original message sent by kakeladi

............I believe this is the set they used for pretty much all the flowers on the cake............... Yep, I think so too.  Yes, they did mix up different flowers into one flower - creative :)

Not only creative but really pretty too!!

kkmcmahan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kkmcmahan Posted 8 Aug 2014 , 12:35pm
post #13 of 16

Very pretty, they also used the daisy cutter from the set.  As already mentioned, looks like they used most of the cutters.

goodvibrations Posted 9 Aug 2014 , 7:17am
post #14 of 16

Thanks everyone!!! I got the cutter set at Hobby Lobby for $17.99 with the 40% off coupon:)

kazita Posted 9 Aug 2014 , 7:19am
post #15 of 16

A:-D

goodvibrations Posted 9 Aug 2014 , 7:27am
post #16 of 16

Thanks everyone! I got the cutter set at Hobby Lobby for $17.99 with the 40% off coupon :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%