Recipe For A No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake

Baking By mrmajeika Updated 11 Jul 2014 , 11:42pm by craftybanana

mrmajeika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrmajeika Posted 23 Jun 2014 , 9:51pm
post #1 of 3

My girlfriend loves cheesecake and she says her favourite is chocolate with like a raspberry swirl on top. Does anyone have a good recipe? I think maybe no bake will be better as i am a bit limited on time. Prefer one i can just throw in the fridge. It could be a chocolate swirl cheesecake. I just want a really good recipe to surprise her

2 replies
craftybanana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
craftybanana Posted 23 Jun 2014 , 10:38pm
post #2 of 3

I don't know about chocolate, but I use the Philadelphia Cream Cheese brand recipe, it always works great! You do need to refrigerate it for a few hours though. I just make it plain, then add some cherry pie filling on top.

Here's a link to their cheesecake variations: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/philadelphia/recipes/cheesecakes/all-products.aspx?cm_mmc=Srch-_-Philly-_-google-_-_quickcheeserecipe&cvosrc=ppc.google.cheese%20recipes&matchtype=b

craftybanana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
craftybanana Posted 11 Jul 2014 , 11:42pm
post #3 of 3

I should mention that they changed their recipe.... now they use cool whip, why I don't know. I'll stick to what used to be on the box (I believe it was either heavy whipping cream or a can of sweetened condensed milk).

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%