Hi Everyone!

Lounge By dandymom Updated 30 May 2014 , 1:37pm by dandymom

dandymom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandymom Posted 28 May 2014 , 4:08pm
post #1 of 3

AHi everyone, I just want to reintroduce myself. I posted on CC a few years ago. I loved it here, what a great group of inspiring and helpful people! Honestly, I stepped back after letting myself get caught up in drama and ended up losing some tact with my comments. Not who I am or aspire to be so please forgive me! I'm still baking and caking and am finally taking some leaps to start my own business. I know it's an industry that is fraught with over saturation and competition, but no matter what, I seem to keep finding my heart in a mixing bowl! Someday I'll have my store front, maybe I'll succeed, maybe I'll fail, but I'll never know until I leap, will I? I'm looking forward to being a part of this community again.

XOXOX DEE

2 replies
MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 28 May 2014 , 9:48pm
post #2 of 3

Perhaps now that your children are a little older you'll be able to start your business.  Good Luck.

dandymom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandymom Posted 30 May 2014 , 1:37pm
post #3 of 3

A

Original message sent by MBalaska

Perhaps now that your children are a little older you'll be able to start your business.  Good Luck.

Thanks so much! My youngest is now 2 1/2. It's still crazy busy for me with 4 kids but I'm managing. XOXOX

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%