Home Bakery Taxes

Business By ranidae Updated 1 Jun 2014 , 7:36pm by DeniseAtTCR

ranidae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ranidae Posted 25 May 2014 , 10:15pm
post #1 of 2

Is there a certain amount of income you need to make before you have to have a federal tax id or should you just get one to start. I am starting a small home bakery in Oklahoma for a supplemental income and can't see making more thank a couple hundred of dollars a month. I am also unsure if I need a sales tax permit, Any info would be greatly appreciated.

1 reply
DeniseAtTCR Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeniseAtTCR Posted 1 Jun 2014 , 7:36pm
post #2 of 2

You will need to check the laws for your state for what products are charged tax and laws about your state income tax. Check with your state tax office. They may have the answer you need.

Quote by @%username% on %date%