Cake Decorating Courses In The Uk

Decorating By louglou Updated 15 May 2014 , 11:34pm by rebecca67e

louglou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
louglou Posted 15 May 2014 , 9:01pm
post #1 of 3

Is there an equivalent in the UK to Wilton's cake decorating courses? I've seen some courses offered at my nearest cake decorating supply shop but don't know where else to look.

2 replies
cupcakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakemaker Posted 15 May 2014 , 10:38pm
post #2 of 3

AYou can do wilton courses in the uk or try pme.

rebecca67e Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rebecca67e Posted 15 May 2014 , 11:34pm
post #3 of 3

There's classes all over the place, you just have to look a little harder for them than in the US.


Granted, they're a lot easier to find near London. But a Google search should find something near you. What county do you live in?

Quote by @%username% on %date%