Hi There

Business By Zahratomri1981 Updated 26 Apr 2014 , 4:49am by DeliciousDesserts

Zahratomri1981 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zahratomri1981 Posted 25 Apr 2014 , 10:12pm
post #1 of 5

ACan any one tell me where to buy fresh flower for wedding cake in columbus and how much the cost I changed for the wedding cake Thanks

4 replies
AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 25 Apr 2014 , 11:10pm
post #2 of 5

AI would Google florists in that area and call them directly. That's what anyone else would have to do to answer that question. As for the second part of your question, I don't understand it.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 26 Apr 2014 , 12:28am
post #3 of 5

good idea and costco and sam's club not only sell flowers at great prices you can also order in  advance from them -- you could ask the bride for her florist's information and call them--and as far as how much to charge -- i'd go one and a half times the cost of the flowers or maybe twice the price--or the cost of the flowers plus so much for transportation/time--you gotta get 'em kinda last minute of course--so...

best to you

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 26 Apr 2014 , 1:58am
post #4 of 5

OP, I think you mean "charge" not "change."

Just be sure the flowers are organic - no pesticides etc.

I have no idea what you would charge for them, except it has to be more than your cost.

DeliciousDesserts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeliciousDesserts Posted 26 Apr 2014 , 4:49am
post #5 of 5

Columbus, GA

Columbus, OH

Columbus, IN .....There are 16 cities named Columbus in the US.  There is one Columbus city and several more Columbus towns.

I'm really not meaning to be snarky.  I immediately thought of GA because I am from Atlanta.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%