Can Someone Please Tell Me The Watts For The Wilton Fanci Flow Fountain?

Decorating By fiffle Updated 2 Apr 2014 , 2:14pm by KatieKake

fiffle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiffle Posted 2 Apr 2014 , 2:09pm
post #1 of 2

Ok, the title is pretty much self explanatory, but just to explain; I am from the UK and had a wilton fanci flow fountain shipped over from the USA to use for my wedding cake (my wedding is next year). I ordered a step-down plug/voltage converter to use with it. However, upon setting the fountain up and home and testing it out there is not enough power to pump the water right through. It works fine with 3 tiers but the moment i try to put the fourth tier on it just can't get the water through. I have made sure there is enough water in the unit and turned the flow right up but still no joy. After looking into it a little bit I think the issue may be that my converter does not have a high enough watt output (only 45 watts), so I have been trying to find out how many watts the fountain needs but with no joy. Can anyone please help me?

1 reply
KatieKake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KatieKake Posted 2 Apr 2014 , 2:14pm
post #2 of 2

I  am not sure what you need, but I would send an email to Wilton, they should be able to give you all the information you need about the fountain. Other wise check with your power company.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%