Squiggle Cupcake Frosting

Decorating By sixbittersweets Updated 20 Mar 2014 , 3:52pm by johnbailey64

sixbittersweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sixbittersweets Posted 20 Mar 2014 , 12:34am
post #1 of 3

Hi all!  I recently discovered the work for Kyra's Crave Bake Shop in OR and really think the way she pipes some of her cupcake frosting in squiggles if very cute.  I'd like to recreate something similar and I know this is probably a closed star piping tip, but can't figure out which piping tip to use.  Hoping one of you will recognize it or have a good guess -- thanks in advance!





2 replies
maybenot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maybenot Posted 20 Mar 2014 , 3:16am
post #2 of 3

It's a large star tip and an "S" motion.

johnbailey64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
johnbailey64 Posted 20 Mar 2014 , 3:52pm
post #3 of 3

1m ? maybe

Quote by @%username% on %date%