Hi All Fondant Game Out Great Guess I Just Forgot How To Make It, Another Question Lol

Decorating By ninatat Updated 21 Feb 2014 , 11:40pm by kblickster

ninatat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ninatat Posted 21 Feb 2014 , 9:13pm
post #1 of 2

hi the cake is white and i want to put a tiffany blue swag on it do you think it will run into the white, i did thank god lol buy a three inch trim of like a rhinestone band, i thought she gave me enough to go all the way around each tier, no quite but i figured i could just stop and start at the swag, i have calla lilly's and roses for the top, not sure if should take a tooth pick and do some tips of the flowers in tiffany, i didn't see someone do a drape on a video and basically they rolled out the fondant and just gathered it up in 4 pleats lol i just said just ok any info would help wedding tomorrow and i still have to do corsages and guys flowers Thanks all

1 reply
kblickster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kblickster Posted 21 Feb 2014 , 11:40pm
post #2 of 2

Your cake is covered in white fondant, right?  If so, you shouldn't have a problem with a colored fondant bleeding on it.  Just dampen the parts of the swag and attach to the cake.

I have no idea what you were asking about the toothpick.  Your post was hard for me to read.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%