New With A Question Pertaining To Clients And Tastings...

Baking By Darlin65 Updated 24 Feb 2014 , 3:23am by mypinkbakery

Darlin65 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Darlin65 Posted 18 Feb 2014 , 6:37am
post #1 of 2

I've been working with a lady for a while now via email for her wedding. I do cake pops and cupcakes. She literally ignores any questions I need answered from her. For example, we have a tasting/meeting set for March 2nd. I have asked her to let me know of specific flavors she is interested in (I have sent her list already of things I offer) and to send me some pictures of ideas she likes. I have suggested some designs already and she says she likes some of them but will not let me know specifically which ones. I know she is working on a specific budget (after sending her ideas) so I told her in order to give her a price quote like she wants I need to know what she is looking for. I told her I can do something within her budget but some of the more extravagant designs will cost more. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to handle this? I do this as a side job because I am a stay at home mom. I have the experience with weddings, large orders etc. but I feel like getting info from this lady is like trying to get blood from a turnip. I'm getting a little worried having only 2wks and no real confirmation from her. Being I am not a large bakery there are ingredients and things I have to specifically get for her tasting and it varies depending on her interests. I have expressed this to her already. Should I send a friendly but firm reminder telling her I need that info or else this meeting will no longer be possible? 

1 reply
mypinkbakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mypinkbakery Posted 24 Feb 2014 , 3:23am
post #2 of 2

AMaybe she has other plans..she probably has someone else working on her cake already..

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%