'wreck-It Ralph' Movie Cake Topper Dream....

Lounge By MBalaska Updated 2 Mar 2014 , 10:34am by saskibrand

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 6 Jan 2014 , 2:46am
post #1 of 11

Ok, I like 'Wreck-It Ralph'........ It's so well written, lots of tongue in cheek jokes, and beautiful colorful graphics. Candy, cookies, cakes, sprinkles, chocolate, peppermint sticks.

When Ralph finally gets his Gold Medal of Honor he fantasizes about  himself as a Cake Topper on a celebration cake.  :cake:

10 replies
SugaredSaffron Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugaredSaffron Posted 6 Jan 2014 , 10:19pm
post #2 of 11

AI love that bit too! Its the kids favourite movie at the moment.

MBalaska Posted 6 Jan 2014 , 10:58pm
post #3 of 11

Quote:

Originally Posted by SugaredSaffron 

I love that bit too! Its the kids favourite movie at the moment.

I am hopelessly unashamedly enjoying the movie.  I think cake toppers of Vanellope or Ralph would be so cute.

I hope there are some Wreck-It Ralph inspired cakes coming soon.

The two donut cops ( a round donut and a long john donut) call for the 'devil dog' cakes on leashes to chase after Vanelope......... it's all just too adorable.   Little Vanelope with sprinkles in her hair.  The homemade race car made out of cookies and candies and icing.  Who thought of all the background stuff in this movie. I envy their creativity and originality.

cakealicious7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakealicious7 Posted 6 Jan 2014 , 11:14pm
post #4 of 11

AOmg I love that movie!!! I feel like watching it again now!

IowaBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IowaBaker Posted 7 Jan 2014 , 5:04am
post #5 of 11

AMy son's school was canceled both today and tomorrow due to extreme cold. We're going to watch this movie on DVD tomorrow and decorate Twinkie size cakes as candy cars :)

MBalaska Posted 7 Jan 2014 , 8:39pm
post #6 of 11

Post a photo please.......I'd love to see it. :)

IowaBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IowaBaker Posted 8 Jan 2014 , 6:25am
post #7 of 11

Okay, you asked for it! Isn't it a beauty? He had fun. :) He also made another he said was a dog with a row of rainbow chips down the back that I think represented the spine.

My baking and my 9 year old son's decorating. He'd watched Wreck-It Ralph and wanted to decorate cars like Vanellope's. Note the head lights he added. Our first time using the Twinkie pan and his second time with a piping bag.

My baking and my 9 year old son's decorating. He'd watched Wreck-It Ralph and wanted to decorate cars like Vanellope's. Note the red tail lights he added. Our first time using the Twinkie pan and his second time with a piping bag.

MBalaska Posted 8 Jan 2014 , 7:42am
post #8 of 11

Iowa Baker:  Yup, that's a Wreck-It Ralph car. looks like it was made on the assembly line in the movie. :D

Yellow headlights up front, red tail lights in back. Your son must have had great fun with this

I love it.  Thanks for sharing.

SugaredSaffron Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugaredSaffron Posted 8 Jan 2014 , 8:17am
post #9 of 11

Iowa baker, that's such a good idea!

MBalaska Posted 16 Jan 2014 , 4:57am
post #10 of 11

go on take a look, you know you want to, it's too sweet to resist........:)

Wreck-It Ralph: "I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad.

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

I’m happy to report that I’m taking life one game at a time."

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0SO8x1vZddSajQAlbJXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB0bGN1NThjBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2dxMQR2dGlkA1NNRTM0Nl8x?_adv_prop=image&fr=uh3_my_web_gs&va=wreck+it+ralph+cakes

saskibrand Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saskibrand Posted 2 Mar 2014 , 10:34am
post #11 of 11

Nice post. anyways, JOBLESS? visit us @ http://www.unemployedpinoys.com

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%