Christening/baby Shower Cakes

Decorating By liverpool Updated 6 Jan 2014 , 1:03pm by Babbo

liverpool Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
liverpool Posted 4 Jan 2014 , 9:39pm
post #1 of 5

A[ATTACHMENT=1430]image.jpg (2,717k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

There were more baby faces in other boxes and baby bump cupcakes too. May I ask for any feedback on these, good or bad? :)

Still haven't a clue on what I would charge for these (I done these ones for a friends baby shower) I think the average cost per cupcake is £1.50 basic and £2.50-£3 each for more detailed cupcakes in my area but some can go for £4 each

4 replies
pixxyscake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pixxyscake Posted 5 Jan 2014 , 1:41pm
post #2 of 5

AThey look awesome , well done, since you know what other bakers are charging around your area ,you can work out your cost and price your cupcake based on that but not lower than others around.

Lea17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lea17 Posted 5 Jan 2014 , 11:41pm
post #3 of 5

AAww they are fantastic!! Id def charge around £3+ each for cupcakes like these!

liverpool Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
liverpool Posted 6 Jan 2014 , 12:26pm
post #4 of 5

AThankyou so much! Yes, I think these ones will be £3 each, except for middle baby who will be £4. I dnt want to undersell myself and I certainly don't want to be too cheap in the market as you do put alot of effort in making them and it isn't fair on other bakers if I price mine too low, that's why I'm finding pricing hard I think. It's hard to put a price on your own work because you're your own worst critic and you start wondering if you've overpriced when in reality you probably haven't. If all that makes sense ha

Babbo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Babbo Posted 6 Jan 2014 , 1:03pm
post #5 of 5

wow they are very pretty and well worth the £3/£4 you will be charging!

If I was you I would do a minimum order of 6 or 12 cupcakes...it will make it easier to avoid waste ;-)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%