Cake Boss Adding Recipe

Business By Yashira4u Updated 6 Jan 2014 , 10:22pm by ellavanilla

Yashira4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Yashira4u Posted 2 Jan 2014 , 2:51am
post #1 of 2

Hello Everyone,

I just bought cake boss cloud and watched all the video's (a couple of times) and I am having a hard time with the following:

When I add a new recipe and my recipe category is not on the drop down I click on "Add Category" and then click save. Then I will go to the next screen to ingredients to add all of my ingredients for my recipe. If a ingredient is already added I don't have a issue, my issue is when I add a new ingredient to the list. When I input all the info and save it, it won't populate like it should. When I go back to the Master list tab  it's there but I still can't add it to my list.

Also when I save my recipe info the category went back to my default "cake" instead what I entered, but if I go to the recipe category tab my category is there, but not on the drop down where I'm inputting my info.

Has anyone had this same problem? I'm doing everything just like the video is showing.

Thanks for your help in advance :grin:

1 reply
ellavanilla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ellavanilla Posted 6 Jan 2014 , 10:22pm
post #2 of 2

i don't know if this is exactly the same, but I was having similar trouble. I talked to someone there and was told that if I click on the window where I am adding an ingredient, instead of tabbing over, that it wouldn't enter properly. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%