Submitting A New Recipe On This Site

Decorating By marya92 Updated 24 Nov 2014 , 2:30am by KathleenC

marya92 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marya92 Posted 28 Dec 2013 , 8:23pm
post #1 of 7

How do I submit a new recipe on this website? I can't seem to find a link to it anywhere.

6 replies
Cakesbylea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakesbylea Posted 7 Mar 2014 , 2:34am
post #2 of 7

Did you ever figure it out?? I want to add one but for the life of me I can't figure it out.  Some of the older posts talk about a My Recipe link, but I don't see that anywhere. And I can't find a help link to ask the webmaster.

marya92 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marya92 Posted 7 Mar 2014 , 7:56pm
post #3 of 7

No, I still haven't figured it out. I guess my new sugar cookie recipes are my secret! What recipe did you want to share?

Cakesbylea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakesbylea Posted 7 Mar 2014 , 9:36pm
post #4 of 7

AI really didn't have a specific recipe but wanted to tell folks how to use less premade hard candy mix then the directions give. I purchased a box of LorAnn hard candy mix at Hobby Lobby and the directions use the whole box. I only needed to make 12 small jewels and didn't want to waste the whole box. So by trial and error I figured how to make a little bit instead of the whole box. I gave up looking for a link and started a new thread in the candy forum section.

KathleenC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathleenC Posted 24 Nov 2014 , 12:26am
post #5 of 7

I know this particular thread isn't current, but I'm wondering the same thing.  I feel like such a dolt!  I've searched this site high and low, but I can't find how to submit a recipe.  Is there a link somewhere, possibly, that I can't see because I'm looking too hard?

Help?

Krypto Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Krypto Posted 24 Nov 2014 , 2:26am
post #6 of 7

AI flagged your post so that an admin can help. :)

KathleenC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathleenC Posted 24 Nov 2014 , 2:30am
post #7 of 7

Thank you!  :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%