"a Star For Christmas" A Cute Little Romantic Comedy About A Cupcake Decorator In A Small Town

Baking By MBalaska Updated 26 Dec 2013 , 3:20pm by -K8memphis

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 25 Dec 2013 , 7:35am
post #1 of 6

It's on the ion channel, they are all cutsie young actors, and the lead actress has a nice cupcake shop.  It is a really well set up cupcake store.  The movie  just started so I hope the story is entertaining.

5 replies
MBalaska Posted 25 Dec 2013 , 10:53pm
post #2 of 6

sadly her cupcake business didn't have many customers until the end of the movie.  It would be really sweet to have the shop that they set up for the movie.  She even made cake pops, it was funny to watch the actress pretend to decorate.....

And of course a happy ending for a lovely young couple.......ah romantic comedies.  I have a Carole Lombard movie on for Christmas day (a present of course) and a little Fred and  Ginger.

You know Ginger did everything that Fred did, only backwards and in high heels.......

patticake1951 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticake1951 Posted 26 Dec 2013 , 12:10am
post #3 of 6

I saw that too. It was cute, but did you notice that they brought the puppy in there and let it stay on a pillow? Plus it cracks me up to watch these kind of movies and see bloopers in there. She was walking up to the guys with her cake container and was carrying it sideways EMPTY, then the next scene when she got up to walk away there was like 8 cupcakes on it. LOL

Godot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Godot Posted 26 Dec 2013 , 1:30am
post #4 of 6

AI LOVE spotting continuity errors.

MBalaska Posted 26 Dec 2013 , 1:48am
post #5 of 6

I laughed when she was pretending to ice cake pops with buttercream and a spatula.:D

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 26 Dec 2013 , 3:19pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBalaska 

I laughed when she was pretending to ice cake pops with buttercream and a spatula.:D

mark of a true professional...

actress :lol: 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%