Deco Edible Artist License Fee - Urgent Help Needed!

Decorating By Gembro82 Updated 18 Jan 2016 , 3:00am by leah_s

Gembro82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gembro82 Posted 23 Dec 2013 , 8:05am
post #1 of 6

AHi I have the Deco edible artist software on my laptop and have used for 2 years with in problem. Now when I have gone to use it it requires a license key? When I go on the website it says it's provided on the cd you get with your first purchase? When I first installed it 2 years ago you just needed to register and have it sent to you. I have installed it again on my new laptop and it still requires a license key. I have emailed deco but no reply yet. I have 3 orders on Friday that need photos printed on toppers. Can anyone help? Thanks

5 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 23 Dec 2013 , 1:56pm
post #2 of 6

AI suspect your previous license has expired. And that you'll need to pay a renewal fee. The company will be the only ones who can clarify.

ConDrewAbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ConDrewAbs Posted 9 Jan 2014 , 9:54am
post #3 of 6

If you do find out how to get the licence key please let us know as i have the same problem. been having to use create a cake software but cant change the image on the template of 12 2" toppers which is hurting me big time

bulmerak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bulmerak Posted 10 Dec 2014 , 8:25pm
post #4 of 6

I have the same problem I have used this for 3 years up until last week it was fine, today I have gone to print and states I need to put in my key!!!  HELP

qadir3197 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
qadir3197 Posted 18 Jan 2016 , 12:48am
post #5 of 6

hi there i just download deco edible artist need key please.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 18 Jan 2016 , 3:00am
post #6 of 6

When you purchase the sheets from Deco they send the key.  They want you to buy their products if you're using their software.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%