Wedding Cake For A Friend

Decorating By melissamc Updated 20 Nov 2013 , 5:56am by SystemMod1

melissamc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melissamc Posted 20 Nov 2013 , 3:05am
post #31 of 37

AI just want to delete this whole thing and anytime I ever have a question in the future, I'll find it on you tube.

I was bragging to all my friends about this website just like 2 days ago. Now I want to go away and pretend like I never found it.

mfeagan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mfeagan Posted 20 Nov 2013 , 3:25am
post #32 of 37

This just makes me sad. :(

melissamc Posted 20 Nov 2013 , 3:51am
post #33 of 37

AYeah. Especially because this was my one little escape. One of the only things that's made me happy this past year. And now I've been balling my eyes out for the past hour. Is a surprise cake really that rare? Honestly she would have been very happy with that tiny purple orchid cake. And some plain sheet cakes. I only made that little cake to take a stab at gum paste flowers. Not so bad for a first try and no classes. I thought this website was about sharing ideas and photos of your creations. Not bash Melissa because she wanted to surprise her best friend with something spectacular. Better than anything she would have ever imagined.

kikiandkyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikiandkyle Posted 20 Nov 2013 , 4:10am
post #34 of 37

AYou're getting too caught up in it, take a breath and then come back and re-read some of the great advice you've received here with a fresh pair of eyes.

Taking on your first big project is always stressful. Just remember that you started caking as something to do for fun!

melissamc Posted 20 Nov 2013 , 4:37am
post #35 of 37

AAnd while I'm doing that I'll also be 'putting my big girl pants on' and rereading the advice you've given (which I've just read, and plays a lot into what upset me in the first place). Maybe you need to take a breath and think before giving advice. Because it was not helpful at all. In fact the opposite. And hurtful and full of spite, ignorance and crude comments. Like you just had to throw in an ugly one liner every time. That was not necessary. Nor did it have anything to do with the topic.

SystemMod1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SystemMod1 Posted 20 Nov 2013 , 5:08am
post #36 of 37

This thread has run its course.  Thank you for your participation.

SystemMod1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SystemMod1 Posted 20 Nov 2013 , 5:56am
post #37 of 37

"RUDE" means offensively impolite.

I saw no name calling.

I saw no racist statements.

I saw no dissing religion.

This thread is simply several people having different opinions.

We are not going to censor members just because you don't like what they have to say.  They have every right to say it as you do, as long as they say it without being offensive.  

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%