Stuck On A Filling Heeellpp!!!

Decorating By Sliimmz Updated 12 Nov 2013 , 2:54am by Sliimmz

Sliimmz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sliimmz Posted 12 Nov 2013 , 2:09am
post #1 of 4

Hello everybody! !

This is my first post,  but I have been lurking around for quite some time.  I am a newbie in both this forum and cake decorating. I am taking part of wilton course, and I have a final cake to present tomorrow . I have (3) 8in cakes that I want to stack atop each other... chocolate on the bottom then vanilla then red velvet.  This cake, though it is a class cake, I want to bring it to work in order to market my brand.  Can you guys please help me with choosing a filling.  I don't want it too chocolateyy so I was thinking on filling with a cream cheese vanilla pudding custard, but then I do not know what to ice the outside with.

Helpppp Pleaseee!!

Thanks

3 replies
MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 12 Nov 2013 , 2:37am
post #2 of 4

Sorry, I don't understand. What "brand" do you want to market? You said that you're a "newbie" taking a Wilton class. 

Vanilla buttercream is always safe.

maybenot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maybenot Posted 12 Nov 2013 , 2:38am
post #3 of 4

Well, it sounds like the cake will be at room temp for a long period of time, so I suggest using a shelf stable filling and icing.

Sliimmz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sliimmz Posted 12 Nov 2013 , 2:54am
post #4 of 4

MimiFix,

I am a newbie in regards to cake decorating. Yes, my brand which is known as only cupcakes. I am now venturing out into baking and decorating cakes.  

Maybenot,

Thank you so much for your input. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%