How Do I Create This Style Of Lace?

Decorating By SamanthaMayne Updated 2 Nov 2013 , 6:53am by JWinslow

SamanthaMayne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SamanthaMayne Posted 2 Nov 2013 , 2:41am
post #1 of 3

I'm pretty sure it's a specific impression mat, but if it can be done a different way i'm definitely open to suggestion!! THANKS :)








2 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 2 Nov 2013 , 2:45am
post #2 of 3

Yes, it is an impression mold.  About the only way one can come close by improvising is to buy some lace and press it into fondant.

JWinslow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JWinslow Posted 2 Nov 2013 , 6:53am
post #3 of 3

It appears to be a mat used for Sugar veil or Cake Lace.  You could check out allboutcakeart,com or sugarveil,com to see if the patter is there.  They are not cheap mats but very pretty.

Quote by @%username% on %date%