Getting Licensed And Tax Id

Business By cakestomuch Updated 11 Oct 2013 , 6:48pm by mellee2012

cakestomuch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakestomuch Posted 10 Oct 2013 , 6:44am
post #1 of 4

AI live in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida which is in Broward County. I called the city and they said that I needed to get a tax id first from the state. I called there and they said I needed to fill out the paperwork and get a licenses from the city first. I called the city back and again they said I need the tax id from the state. Also, don't I need a federal tax id? What they are telling me is very confusing and I don't know where to find the info myself. Is there anyone out there that could please help me? TIA

3 replies
JaeRodriguez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaeRodriguez Posted 11 Oct 2013 , 6:09pm
post #2 of 4

ASince no one answered I'll just say that maybe you can look for cake groups via Facebook that are in your area and ask those bakers. Everywhere is different so I can't give you a specific answer but I'd just keep calling. It can be frustrating to get the right answers but persistance pays off!

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mellee2012 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mellee2012 Posted 11 Oct 2013 , 6:48pm
post #4 of 4

I sent you a PM>

Quote by @%username% on %date%