How Do I Reply To Comments And Compliments?

Decorating By adven68 Updated 19 Sep 2005 , 5:37pm by Daniela

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 18 Sep 2005 , 2:48pm
post #1 of 7

I took a look at my photos page and read a few comments you lovely people sent to me. Some happen to be a while back that I just realized were there.

Is there a way to get notified when someone leaves a comment for your photos? Also...is there anyway to respond besides actually PM-ing the person? Thanks!!

6 replies
Daniela Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daniela Posted 18 Sep 2005 , 5:14pm
post #2 of 7

Adven68,
If you go to my forum info on the left side of the page there is an option that you select and it'll notify you when a new comment has been made. It sends you an e-mail.

adven68 Posted 18 Sep 2005 , 6:17pm
post #3 of 7

Daniela...thanks for the reply....I should have been cleare. I meant answering to the comments left in my gallery. Up till now, unless I actually visit my gallery and look, there is no way for me to know if someone left a message...or a question about a technique or something. Is there a way to do that? Thanks again!

Fishercakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Fishercakes Posted 18 Sep 2005 , 6:34pm
post #4 of 7

If you click on My Forum Info, then scroll down to prefrences there is a place for you to specify if you want to receive emails when new comments are left for you on photos.

As far as replying to those comments, I think that you can either PM the person or reply with a thankful comment on the photo gallery page.

Hope this helps!

charlieinMO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
charlieinMO Posted 18 Sep 2005 , 7:23pm
post #5 of 7

Thanks for asking this question!! I didn't even realize there was an option there to change for the gallery!! Guess I should have closer attention! Thanks also to both of you for answering !! icon_lol.gif

adven68 Posted 19 Sep 2005 , 4:14pm
post #6 of 7

Ahhhhh.....so I misunderstood...I thought Daniela was talking about the actual forum.......sorry....

Thanks so much for clearing that up for me...I'm going to change my options now!

Daniela Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daniela Posted 19 Sep 2005 , 5:37pm
post #7 of 7

No problem. Glad I could help

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%