Monster Mash Theme Please Help!!

Baking By HeathersHeaven Updated 29 Sep 2013 , 5:39pm by tdcakester85

HeathersHeaven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HeathersHeaven Posted 29 Sep 2013 , 3:35pm
post #1 of 2

Friday I was asked by my office to make cupcakes for a party/video shoot for the Monster Mash for this coming Wednesday (yeah they only gave me 4 days notice). I need some ideas please.. I do need the decorations to not be very hard as I have to be there (my day job) 10-12 hours both Monday & Tuesday before & will have to take the cupcakes with me Wednesday morning.. Can any one please give suggestions for decorating ideas..

1 reply
tdcakester85 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tdcakester85 Posted 29 Sep 2013 , 5:39pm
post #2 of 2

AIdk if this will help...

Search internet for scary movie fonts, and use the appropriate fonts to name...Frankenstein, Dracula....etc. in interesting colors fitting the theme(green and black with metal bolts for Frankenstein's monster accents on the font/placard, brown and hairy with fangs for werewolf, strips with peeking eyes for mummy...could work.

If just decorating cupcakes: pipe or overlap strips of white over black and use yellow balls with black dots/iris, deep-set in the appropriate place for eyes. For the Bride of Frankenstein's monster, use a large tip and paint a strip of white frosting or gel paste on opposing sides of inside of pastry bag then fill with black frosting/buttercream and pipe her hair?

~Tamyrra

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%