Which Frosting Tip?

Decorating By Aish90 Updated 29 Aug 2013 , 7:36pm by JSKConfections

Aish90 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Aish90 Posted 29 Aug 2013 , 6:45pm
post #1 of 2

AHi, I was wondering which frosting tip is used in pic below for the blue squiggles around the cupcake. Thank you


1 reply
JSKConfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JSKConfections Posted 29 Aug 2013 , 7:36pm
post #2 of 2

That just looks like a smaller star tip that is being squeezed in a line.  Just try one on a cookie sheet or a paper plate to try it first.  HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%