Found Hair In My Oven

Lounge By lipstinger11 Updated 25 Feb 2014 , 1:07pm by cazza1

cazza1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cazza1 Posted 24 Feb 2014 , 1:05pm
post #211 of 213

Damnation, the dingoes have just gone to the equal opportunity board and complained that the kangaroos have the monopoly and that they want equal rights.

milkmaid42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milkmaid42 Posted 24 Feb 2014 , 4:21pm
post #212 of 213

ACazza1, shhhh, keep it quiet. The coyotes at night are sounding like they are growing in number and I fear they are starting to organize. They certainly don't need support from their cousins across the water! Do you think I could pacify their unrest with a bowl of hair soup? You strike me as a very intelligent person. What do you suggest?

cazza1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cazza1 Posted 25 Feb 2014 , 1:07pm
post #213 of 213

Hmmmm......  Hair soup would probably work but you had better hold back on the frosting.  Too much sugar is known to cause lump jaw in the wallabies over here and with you guys being American and loving to sue, if the sugar high causes problems in the futur,e they will come after you with a vengance, rather than taking responsibility for their own actions.  Maybe issue them with a disclaimer first and then set their pawprints on a waiver document to  protect yourself.  I am of course presuming that you are roperly plicensed and allowed to sell hair soup and hair soup with frosting in your state.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%